Friday, April 17, 2015

blue

my palms sweat and my hands shake.  when i look up and see blue my heart starts to race and the adrenaline starts pumping through my, already anxious, veins. my mouth locks up and my mind races trying to figure out the best way to get closer. its like a drug, the feeling is addicting. my voice goes an octave higher than normal and i start rambling.  i close up. nervous, i'm nervous. 

but 

i keep coming back for more because i want more and more.  you're the fire that i keep coming back to and maybe one day i'll learn not to keep playing with fire, but darling its keeping me warm in this april snow. 









1 comment:

  1. I read the the first line and immediately started bobbing my head and saying...

    "my palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on my sweater already, moms spaghetti..."

    sorry haha

    ReplyDelete