Saturday, February 14, 2015

to you, yes you

dear you
yes you, you know who you are, you where the first person i told my blog name to. 
i wanted to thank you. thank you for showing me what the word passionate means. thank you for showing me that questions can go farther than "what is the color of your tooth brush?".  thank you for showing me that people care. thank you for just stopping by to say hi and see me, even if it was for five minutes.  thank you for being willing to tell me all about your thursday.  thank you for sharing that saturday with me.  thank you for that forehead kiss, that made me dizzy when walking out to my car. thank you for teaching me that, thats what love is all about.  It was beautiful.



3 comments:

  1. "You are passionate and that's beautiful" I love this and your blog and writing makes my heart feel light :) I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete