Friday, February 6, 2015

i have

i know I'm human because, i have a pulse; with lively red blood that flows through my body, especially under my cheeks when i do something stupid. i have a beating heart, that pounds like a hammer pounding a nail into wood. i have a stomach that eats more butterfly's than it can handle at times. i have hands that shake like a martini ready to be shaken and poured. i have a brain that spins like those rides at carnivals that make you throw up. 

so, 



i'm not a robot. 

7 comments:

  1. "especially under my cheeks when i do something stupid"

    I can totally relate to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post but also just your entire blog is so so so good

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i have a stomach that eats more butterfly's than it can handle at times". So grateful to have read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me feel really human. I pretty much loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never thought of a stomach eating butterflies. Very good.

    ReplyDelete