Saturday, January 31, 2015

dear nurse

when i was little i had a surgery and before hand a nurse came into give me medicine.  she was not a nice nurse, i don't think she liked her job.  so being the nice person she was, she shoved the medicine down my throat because i refused to take it. well, i took it alright but not without a fight or some nice words.  as she left i kindly shouted "RUDE NURSE!" down the hall to her.




i tell you this story because i feel like thats what happened with my creativity, the only difference is i'm still screaming to get it back.  someone shoved and took my crayons and walked down the hall without giving them back. and i miss them, especially the blue one. so this is to the nurse, the teacher, and who ever else that stole a piece of my creativity, could you please un-shove it and give them back?

- roosevelt lee







No comments:

Post a Comment